fried bologna sandwich
- 4 piece of bologna, mustard or mayonnaise and 4 piece of bread and 2 piece of cheese.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
you need knife, spatelay, cutting knife, frieding pan or skilled pan for the belonie , and chopping board.
first step you need to get yourself chopping board for your belongie and an little cutting knife cause your going make it an little slit into belongie on top and bottom and the 2 side. next go grab 2 piece of cheese and set it side for later.
next go grab an splatulay and frieding pan and skilled pan whatever which it is you use or you choose and start turning the stove on and start put your belongie into pan and watch it over and make sure both sides are lite or you can have it little more brown on each side. then turn stove off when its done.
next go grab you an plate and go grab you an 4 pieces of bread and musard or mayaise and light use your knife to spread it onto bread and then set it onto plate. then use your splatulay to pick it up the belonie off the pan and set it onto one piece of bread on each one of 2 piece of bread and then set slice of cheese onto of it the meat and finaly set your last 2 piece of meat onto 2 piece of cheese of it. then last put your other 2 piece of bread on top of your meat. then your ready to serve it out.
don't over cook it the meat
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.