BBQ Beef Sandwich
- 1 Package Ready Prepared Shaved Roast Beef in BBQ Sauce
- 8 Ham Buns, lightly toasted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
PREPARE shaved roast beef according to package directions. Divide evenly between toasted ham buns and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- French Dip Sandwiches with... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Dougie's Hamburgers 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Dairy Free Hamburger Helper 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- beef stroganoff 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Simple Steak Rub 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Roast Beef 1.6/5 (99 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.