BBQ Beef Sandwich
- 1 Package Ready Prepared Shaved Roast Beef in BBQ Sauce
- 8 Ham Buns
- lightly toasted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
PREPARE shaved roast beef according to package directions. Divide evenly between toasted ham buns and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- French Dip Sandwiches with... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Dougie's Hamburgers 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Dairy Free Hamburger Helper 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- beef stroganoff 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Simple Steak Rub 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Roast Beef 1.6/5 (99 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.