Roast beef sandwich recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Roast beef sandwich recipes
french dip subs
in a deep skillet, saute onions and peppers
- 1 lb deli roast beef (very thin)
- 1 pkg dry Au Jus
- 1 c water
- 4-5 sub rolls toasted
- 1/2 lb sliced provolone
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich
Tasty way to use leftovers!
- roast beef meat thinly sliced
- long white buns
- 2 pickles sliced horizontally
- horseradish sauce
- cheese mozza slices
- browned onion
BBQ Beef Sandwich
PREPARE shaved roast beef according to package directions
- 1 Package Ready Prepared Shaved Roast Beef in BBQ Sauce
- 8 Ham Buns
- lightly toasted