Roast beef sandwich recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Roast beef sandwich recipes
french dip subs
in a deep skillet, saute onions and peppers
- 1 lb deli roast beef (very thin)
- 1 pkg dry Au Jus
- 1 c water
- 4-5 sub rolls toasted
- 1/2 lb sliced provolone
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich
Tasty way to use leftovers!
- roast beef meat thinly sliced
- long white buns
- 2 pickles sliced horizontally
- horseradish sauce
- cheese mozza slices
- browned onion
BBQ Beef Sandwich
PREPARE shaved roast beef according to package directions
- 1 Package Ready Prepared Shaved Roast Beef in BBQ Sauce
- 8 Ham Buns, lightly toasted