Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- 1) Bread Slices
- 2) Boiled and Shredded Chicken
- 3) 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 4) 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 5) 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 6) Butter
- 7) Grated Cheddar Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Apply butter on the bread slices and add the filling of the chicken, black pepper, salt, and mayonnaise.
Add the grated cheddar cheese on top.
But the butter slice upwards and bake it.
You'll also love
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Yury’s Anything Casserole 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pie 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Barb B Q Ham 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Indoor Hamburgers 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe