Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 thin slices ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Spread bread with mustard and top with equal amounts of chicken, ham, and cheese. Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400F for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
Best served with light salad, preferred vinaigrette.
You'll also love
- Marvin's Fantastic Chili 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Pulled pork 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Yakiudon 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy Cordon bleu 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe
I loooove this recipe for Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches! Made it last night with leftover roast chicken and it was perfect! I'm always looking for new sandwich recipes, so thanks!
Commented by Gourmandize Official