Cordon bleu recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Cordon bleu recipes
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Preheat oven to 450°F. Butterfly chicken breasts, stuff with cheese and ham
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 slices of deli ham
Homemade Cordon Bleu
By Nadia - Paprikas
Try our easy step-by-step recipe, and make this a weeknight dinner staple!
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu
Master this classic Stuffed Chicken Breast Cordon Bleu dish in a flash!
- large boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb)
- cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz)
- cup finely chopped ham (1 oz)
- tablespoons real bacon pieces (from 2.8-oz package)
- tablespoons butter, melted
- cup Progresso® plain dry bread crumbs
Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
Spread bread with mustard and top with equal amounts of chicken, ham, and cheese
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 thin slices ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
Easy Cordon bleuRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4 oz. (2)- chicken breast (boneless, skinless) (8oz)
- 2oz. - thinly sliced ham
- 1 oz. - Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. - Finely chopped thyme leaves
- sprinkle sea salt.
- sprinkle black pepper
- sprinkle garlic powder
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Half chicken breasts, remove skin and de-bone chicken
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 2 triangles of gruyere cheese
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/8 tsp of paprika