Recipes with swiss cheese - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Swiss cheese recipes
Swiss Chicken Casserole
Place chicken in greased dish
- Chicken breasts
- Swiss cheese
- Cr of mushroom
- melted butter
Your Dinner Party Savior: Mini Gougère Sticks
By Pascale Weeks
Try our twist on this classic French recipe with these gooey gougères in the form of mini breadsticks. They're perfect for dunking into dips!
Easy Cordon bleuRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4 oz. (2)- chicken breast (boneless, skinless) (8oz)
- 2oz. - thinly sliced ham
- 1 oz. - Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. - Finely chopped thyme leaves
- sprinkle sea salt.
- sprinkle black pepper
- sprinkle garlic powder
Graw S's Ruben Pie
Brown bread cubes in oil and butter in frying pan
- 4 slices seeded rye cubed
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small can of sauerkraut
- 1/4 bound cubed swiss cheese (1 cup cubes)
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound sliced corned beef
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!