Swiss Chicken Casserole
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken breasts
- Swiss cheese
- Cr of mushroom
- melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place chicken in greased dish. Pour soup over and top with cheese. Toss stuffing in butter and place on top. Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- SCHNITZEL 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Hamburger & Cabbage Casserole 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Mrs. Broderick’s Chicken Recipe 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe