Quick Chicken Casserole
- 2 - 4 oz cans Chunk Tuna
- 1 can Mushrooms
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg Noodles
- 2 tsp Salt (level)
- 1 Bag Potato Chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients except potato chips in a bowl.
Pour into a baking dish (I use a 9"x 13") and cover with crushed potato chips. Amount of chips is up to the cook. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min.
You'll also love
- Quick and Easy Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Eggs mimosa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffing Casserole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Baked Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Energy bars 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.