Paprika Potato Salad
- Boiled eggs
- Red onions
- Hellman's Mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil whole potatoes till cooked
Cut into bit size pieces.
Mix potatoes with mayo and chopped onions.
Slice boiled eggs. Gently add to salad.
Sprinkle top with Paprika.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.