My Chicken Ceasar Salad
By maryjo young
A fresh ceasar salad with cooked boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, romaine lettuce, ceasar dressing and parmesan cheese.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken into pan & marrinade with some ceasar dressing. Cook for 30-40 min. Depending on size of chicken. Cook thoroughly.
Meanwhile wash romaine lettuce. Shake off excess water then chop lettuce and place into strainer and rinse again with cold water. Pat dry with paper towels and place into fridge.
When chicken is finished set aside and let cool.
When chicken is cool enough to handle chop into small bite size squares.
Take lettuce from fridge and place a few handfuls into a mixing bowl. Add some chicken then coat lightly with ceasar dressing.
Place onto a plate and sprinkle some parm cheese over salad and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.