Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 20 grapes
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 jar of bacon bits
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C milk
- 4 Tbs sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut broccoli and grapes into bite size pieces.
In small bowl, mix miracle whip, milk, and sugar.
In large bowl, add the bite size broccoli, grapes, bacon bits, and sunflower seeds. Pour the dressing over top and stir.
You'll also love
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Pear Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Mamaw Mac' Macaroni Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- moms baked beans 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- roastd cheddar broccoli 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Crunchy Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.