recipes with sunflower seeds - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Sunflower seeds recipes
Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli Salad with Homemade Dressing
from Auntie Donna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets & peeled stems
- 1/4 cup red onion - sliced & chopped
- 3 to 4 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Super Easy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad is amazingly easy, coming together in less than 5 minutes, and you can add in tons of other ing...
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- little bit of vinegar
- 1 broccoli cut in pieces
Air pop popcorn
- Sunflower seeds
Raisin Broccoli Salad with Mayo and Sunflower Seeds
Combine and serve!
- Diced broccoli
- Sunflower seeds
Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad
Combine all of the above ingredients into a large bowl, and mix them together until everything is combined
- 1.) 2 Nicely sized Broccoli Crowns cut into small pieces
- 2.) 1 Onion cut into small pieces,
- 3.) 1 Brick of Cheese any flavor cut into small pieces
- 4.) 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 5.) 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 6.) 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 7.) 1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 8.) ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds.
Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing
Cut broccoli and grapes into bite size pieces
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 20 grapes
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 jar of bacon bits
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C milk
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 1lb cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 5T chopped green onions
- 1/2c sunflower seeds
- 1 pkg chicken ramen noodles
- 1/2c slivered almonds
- 2T wine vinegar
- 1/2c vegetable oil
- 2T sugar
- Seasoning from ramen noodles