recipes with sunflower seeds - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Sunflower seeds recipes
Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli Salad with Homemade Dressing
from Auntie Donna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets & peeled stems
- 1/4 cup red onion - sliced & chopped
- 3 to 4 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Super Easy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad is amazingly easy, coming together in less than 5 minutes, and you can add in tons of other ing...
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- little bit of vinegar
- 1 broccoli cut in pieces
Air pop popcorn
- Sunflower seeds
Raisin Broccoli Salad with Mayo and Sunflower Seeds
Combine and serve!
- Diced broccoli
- Sunflower seeds
Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad
Combine all of the above ingredients into a large bowl, and mix them together until everything is combined
- 1.) 2 Nicely sized Broccoli Crowns cut into small pieces
- 2.) 1 Onion cut into small pieces,
- 3.) 1 Brick of Cheese any flavor cut into small pieces
- 4.) 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 5.) 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 6.) 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 7.) 1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 8.) ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds.
Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing
Cut broccoli and grapes into bite size pieces
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 20 grapes
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 jar of bacon bits
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C milk
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 1lb cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 5T chopped green onions
- 1/2c sunflower seeds
- 1 pkg chicken ramen noodles
- 1/2c slivered almonds
- 2T wine vinegar
- 1/2c vegetable oil
- 2T sugar
- Seasoning from ramen noodles