recipes with sunflower seeds - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Sunflower seeds recipes
Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli Salad with Homemade Dressing
from Auntie Donna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets & peeled stems
- 1/4 cup red onion - sliced & chopped
- 3 to 4 bacon strips
- cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Super Easy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad is amazingly easy, coming together in less than 5 minutes, and you can add in tons of other ing...
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- little bit of vinegar
- 1 broccoli cut in pieces
Air pop popcorn
- Sunflower seeds
Raisin Broccoli Salad with Mayo and Sunflower Seeds
Combine and serve!
- Diced broccoli
- Sunflower seeds
Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad
Combine all of the above ingredients into a large bowl, and mix them together until everything is combined
- 1.) 2 Nicely sized Broccoli Crowns cut into small pieces
- 2.) 1 Onion cut into small pieces
- 3.) 1 Brick of Cheese any flavor cut into small pieces
- 4.) 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 5.) 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 6.) 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 7.) 1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 8.) ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds.
Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing
Cut broccoli and grapes into bite size pieces
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 20 grapes
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 jar of bacon bits
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C milk
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 1lb cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 5T chopped green onions
- 1/2c sunflower seeds
- 1 pkg chicken ramen noodles
- 1/2c slivered almonds
- 2T wine vinegar
- 1/2c vegetable oil
- 2T sugar
- Seasoning from ramen noodles