Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sunflower seeds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Air pop popcorn
Add sunflower seeds
You'll also love
- Uluntha vadai 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Lime Rickey 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yummy Easy Chip Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Buttercrunch Popcorn 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe