A delicious buttery candied popcorn.
- 2 Dutch ovens of air popped popcorn
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp light Karo syrup
- Butter to prepare cookie sheets
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In medium saucepan place butter & sugar. Cook over medium heat till dissolved stirring constantly. Add water & karo syrup & stir to combine. Cook over medium heat without stirring to hard crack on a candy thermometer.
While candy is cooking, butter 2 large rimmed cookie sheets. When candy is ready, pour over popcorn in dutch ovens & stir with wooden spoon till coated. Spread popcorn on cookie sheets & allow to cool.
Break into pieces to serve. Store in airtight containers.
May add a few drops of food coloring to syrup if colored buttercrunch is desired.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (216 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.3/5 (180 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy Homemade Popcorn Chicken 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Poppycock 3.8/5 (40 Votes)