The best butter popcorn recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Butter popcorn recipes
A delicious buttery candied popcorn
- 2 Dutch ovens of air popped popcorn
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp light Karo syrup
- Butter to prepare cookie sheets
7 delicious popcorn variations to satisfy any craving
By Elena Salvadore
Change up your usual popcorn routine with these yummy ingredient combos.
By Sarah Smith
A Direct Sugar Rush for Curtain Climbers & Ankle Biters
- (3) Packages of Popcorn.
- (1) Bag of Cheese Puffs.
- (1) Small bag of Red Twizzlers.
- (1) Small bag of MM's
- (1) Small bag of Skittles
- (1) Small bag of Gummie Bears
- (1) Trash bag.