By Sarah Smith
A Direct Sugar Rush for Curtain Climbers & Ankle Biters.
- (3) Packages of Popcorn.
- (1) Bag of Cheese Puffs.
- (1) Small bag of Red Twizzlers.
- (1) Small bag of MM's
- (1) Small bag of Skittles
- (1) Small bag of Gummie Bears
- (1) Trash bag.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pop The Popcorn. Either In the Microwave, A Popcorn Machine, or Stove Top. Add Butter and Salt to desired taste. Let Popcorn completely cool down.
Pour Popcorn and (1) bag of Cheese Puffs into a clean never used before Trash Bag.
Add Red Twizzlers, Mm's, Skittles, and Gummie Bears. Feel free to add your favorite candy/snack at this time.
Tie the trash bag off and shake all ingredients. Serves an entire group of children.
Great for Birthday Parties etc.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Crispy Homemade Popcorn Chicken 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- friendly punch 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Jam and Brie fillo cups 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Poppycock 3.8/5 (59 Votes)
- Buttercrunch Popcorn 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dogs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.