Fruit O' Fruit
Healthy and Tasty dessert or snack
- Honey dew melon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all fruit together after cutting into small pieces
Add plain yogurt
Mix well with fruit
Put into fridge for half of an hour
Scoop into bowl
Ready to eat
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (291 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and... 3.3/5 (203 Votes)
- Baby Food: Blueberry & Spinach... 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Yammy Yogurt 3.6/5 (118 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!