- 1/2 C Butter
- 3 C Powdered Sugar
- 2 1/4 t Vanilla Extract
- 6-9 T Evaporated Milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt Butter and combine with all other ingredients
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (412 Votes)
- Protein Smoothie 3.2/5 (290 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Delicious Homemade Dinky Donuts 4/5 (112 Votes)
- Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Bark 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pie crust (Croute de tarte ) 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.