15 debloating recipes that taste delish
It takes some effort to return to healthy eating habits after the holidays. These 15 debloating recipes will help streamline the process!
© Bravo for Paleo
Baked egg in avocado
Fiber-filled avocados help keep your digestive system running smoothly, which prevents constipation and bloating, while eggs are high in protein and will keep you satisfied enough to refuse sodium-filled snacks like chips, cookies and candy. Combine the two super foods with this ridiculously easy recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.