Classic American Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 boneless-skinless chicken breast
- 3 stocks celery
- 3 whole big carrots
- half onion sliced
- 8 chicken stock cubes
- 1 bag of egg noodles
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a large stock pot boil the chicken for about 25 minutes then once the chicken is cooked take it out of the pot and put it on a plate to chill.
meanwhile fill the same pot with 6 cups of water and bring to a boil,once the water is boiling add the 8 chicken cubes until there blended into the water.
Add celery,onion and carrots to the chicken stock,
then while thats boiling shred the chicken in to thin strips and add that to the pot as well.
add in your 1 bag of egg noodles and continue cooking an extra 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Roast Salmon with... 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Indoor Hamburgers 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Multiple Choice 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Parm 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Homemade Potato Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- New Orleans Chicken & Wine 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- "Sick as a Dog" Herbal Tea 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.