Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings
By Rachel Kingma
- 3 pounds, chicken wings, raw
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak/chicken spice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the Tabasco, vinegar, oil and steak spice together. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange chicken wings in baking dishes and sprinkle with mixture. Roast 40 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.