10 dirt-cheap foods that won't ruin your health
It's hard to eat well when your budget is tight and the fridge is empty. Here are some affordable foods that will keep you from starvation.
How to feed an empty stomach when your pockets are empty...
Don't let your health suffer on a tight budget, especially if you want to stay in shape! Here are some examples of foods you can eat to remain a featherweight, not a heavyweight.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.