Pepper Pecorino Pasta
- One box of your favorite dried
- boxed pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Pecorino cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
Drain the cooked pasta, leaving some pasta water behind.
Grind freshly ground black pepper on top of the cooked pasta.
Grate fresh Pecorino cheese on top, creating a creamy sauce with the pasta water, pepper, and pecorino.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!