- 2 packages shredded cheese
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 2 cans skyline chili
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
Pour 2 cans of skyline chili over the cream cheese.
Spread 2 packages of shredded cheese on top
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
serve with chips for dipping
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!