Home-style cheesecake pie
- 2 packages of cream cheese (8oz)room temperature 2 eggs (separate the egg white in a mixing bowl) med size lemon 1 1/2 cups sugar 2 tablespoons of vanilla flavoring or extract. Ready to use shortbread (or whatever pie crust you enjoy) pie crust. You will need a hand mixer for this recipe.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Place all "dry" ingredients in mixing bowl... sugar and cream cheese.... mix til smooth. In the bowl with the 2 egg whites.. mix til firm.... Cream cheese mixture add the egg yolks, vanilla, lemon juice (optional) from your lemon.. mix well til blended.. Add your egg whites last. Fold in till blended.
Preheat oven to 350.. Place your cream cheese mixture into your pie-crust.. Place your pie on middle rack of your oven on a cookie sheet. Cook for 30-40 minutes
remove and place in fridge for 1 hour to an hour and a half!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!