Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 6 oz container 99% Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Spray 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray (a pie pan also works). Mix sugar, yogurt, oil, vanilla, and egg whites. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread in pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- potato croquettes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Sunrise Parfait 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Sunrise Parfait 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Brownie Cookies 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Greek Yogurt Sundae 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- Grandma Marie's Peanut Butter... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cookie: Soft Oatmeal Spice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe