Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HERE
Moist, fudgy, dark chocolate brownies topped with a smooth dark chocolate ganache flavored with an orange liquor.
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueur.
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in the microwave or over a water bath on the stove.
Once melted, remove from heat and add the sugar, stirring until combined. Add the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla and salt. In 3 additions, fold in the flour.
Pour into a prepared rectangular 8-inch pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
In a pot over the stove bring the cream, butter and water to a boil. Add the cocoa and stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil again.
Remove from heat. Add the chopped chocolate and liquor. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is well combined.
Pour over the baked and cooled brownies. Place in the refrigerator until the ganache has firmed up. Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!