Ganache recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ganache recipes
Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HEREYUM!Food Porn
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueu...
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Bourbon Cupcakes filled with Ganache
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Preheat oven to 325 and fill cups with liners
- For the cake:
- Cupcake liners
- 1 package (18.25 oz) plain yellow cake
- 5 TBS Bourbon
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 4 large eggs
- Bourbon Ganache:
- 1 cup + 2 TBS heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Bourbon
- 12 oz semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Chocolate toffee
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Take regular boxed brownies to a whole new level, or use your own favorite brownie recipe and add a delicious kick
- 1 Box Brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 8 oz Semisweet Chocolate
- 1C Heavy Cream