Ganache recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Ganache recipes
Bourbon Cupcakes filled with Ganache
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Preheat oven to 325 and fill cups with liners
- For the cake:
- Cupcake liners
- 1 package (18.25 oz) plain yellow cake
- 5 TBS Bourbon
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 4 large eggs
- Bourbon Ganache:
- 1 cup + 2 TBS heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Bourbon
- 12 oz semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Chocolate toffee
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HEREYUM!Food Porn
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueu...
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Take regular boxed brownies to a whole new level, or use your own favorite brownie recipe and add a delicious kick
- 1 Box Brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 8 oz Semisweet Chocolate
- 1C Heavy Cream