Ganache recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Ganache recipes
Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HEREYUM!Food Porn
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueu...
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Bourbon Cupcakes filled with Ganache
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Preheat oven to 325 and fill cups with liners
- For the cake:
- Cupcake liners
- 1 package (18.25 oz) plain yellow cake
- 5 TBS Bourbon
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 4 large eggs
- Bourbon Ganache:
- 1 cup + 2 TBS heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Bourbon
- 12 oz semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Chocolate toffee
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Take regular boxed brownies to a whole new level, or use your own favorite brownie recipe and add a delicious kick
- 1 Box Brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 8 oz Semisweet Chocolate
- 1C Heavy Cream