The best homemade fruit liqueur recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Homemade fruit liqueur recipes
Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HEREYUM!Food Porn
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueu...
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
How to make a Pina Colada
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!
By Marie-claire du blog Un demi siècle de recettes
Put all ingredients into a suitable container and leave them there for 48 hours, stirring occasionally
- 4 1/4 cups of Moselle wine
- 14 oz blackcurrant (with their pedicle)
- Some currant leaves
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar