The best liqueur coffee recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Liqueur coffee recipes
Great with all kinds of forest fruits or with cakes, cookies or coffee
- 20 ml baileys liquor
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tsp sugar
How to transform iced tea into an irresistible cocktail
By Pascale Weeks
Spice up your iced tea with these irresistible cocktail recipes!
Combine sugar, coffee, vanilla, and water
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring (not extract)
- 2 1/4 cups vodka
10 Champagne cocktails to perk up your holiday parties
Champagne is great on its own, but the holidays call for more pizzazz. Here are 10 cocktails that will get everyone feeling nice and bubbly!
Mix the coffee with 175ml / ¾ cup of the Baileys in a shallow bowl
- 9 teaspoons instant espresso powder dissolved in 350ml / 1½ cups water (cooled)
- 250 ml baileys
- 400 grams savoiardi biscuits
- 2 large eggs
- 75 grams superfine sugar
- 500 grams mascarpone cheese
- 2 ½ teaspoons cocoa powder