Easy coffee recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy coffee recipes
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Salted Burnt Caramel Sauce
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Decadent, luscious and creamy with drizzled with Burnt Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 pkgs. brick cream cheese
- room temperature
- 500 ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1/2cup chopped 50% dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lg eggs
- 2 sleeves
- crushed Oreo cookies
- 3-4 tbsp melted shortening
- Caramel Topping:
- 1/4 cup dolce de leche condensed milk
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt (for sprinkling)
Chocolatey Triple Layer Pie
This dessert is heaven in a pie plate
- 1-1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 oz. Baker's Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup
This quick and easy recipe provides a deliciously spongy cake-like bread that can be sliced and toasted
- 1 Egg
- 3 TB Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Water
- 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 tsp Sugar