Easy coffee recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
RECIPE: Delicious "Bolo Brigadeiro" Cake
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Easy coffee recipes
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Salted Burnt Caramel Sauce
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Decadent, luscious and creamy with drizzled with Burnt Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 pkgs. brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 500 ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1/2cup chopped 50% dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lg eggs
- 2 sleeves, crushed Oreo cookies
- 3-4 tbsp melted shortening
- Caramel Topping:
- 1/4 cup dolce de leche condensed milk
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt (for sprinkling)
Chocolatey Triple Layer Pie
This dessert is heaven in a pie plate
- 1-1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 3 oz. Baker's Bittersweet Chocolate , melted
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping , divided
Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup
This quick and easy recipe provides a deliciously spongy cake-like bread that can be sliced and toasted
- 1 Egg
- 3 TB Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Water
- 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 tsp Sugar
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!