Our favorite easy desserts with condensed milk - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy desserts with condensed milk recipes
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Salted Burnt Caramel Sauce
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Decadent, luscious and creamy with drizzled with Burnt Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 pkgs. brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 500 ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1/2cup chopped 50% dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lg eggs
- 2 sleeves, crushed Oreo cookies
- 3-4 tbsp melted shortening
- Caramel Topping:
- 1/4 cup dolce de leche condensed milk
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt (for sprinkling)
White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding
Leftover bread? No problem! With this quick recipe you can have a flaky, tender dessert with a surprise filling and...
- 1 tbsp. butter, room temp
- 6 2-3 day old croissants, cut in half
- 1/2 cup marshmallow filling or 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 oz melted white chocolate
- 1 orange zested
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 1 cup milk or 35% cream
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup washed, hulled, sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Saskatoon berries (blueberries can be substituted)
- Streusel Topping:
- 1 tbsp. sugar + 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/2 cup chopped almonds
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
Chocolatey Triple Layer Pie
This dessert is heaven in a pie plate
- 1-1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 3 oz. Baker's Bittersweet Chocolate , melted
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping , divided
No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
No bake raspberry icebox cake with almond & hazelnut crust
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Dates , without stones
- 1 Banana (Medium – Large)
- ½ cup Almonds + Hazelnuts
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Mascarpone
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
A delicious and easy to make dessert
- 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ozs cool whip
- 11 ozs mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 ozs crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 21 ozs cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup nuts (chopped)
Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy stove top fudge that does not require using a candy thermometer
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup condensed milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter (16 to 18 oz size)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
Frosted Animal Cracker No-Churn Ice Cream
By My Modern Cookery, My Modern Cookery
I'm sharing my crazy easy recipe for No-Churn Frosted Animal Cracker Ice Cream
- 2 cups COLD heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp good vanilla extract
- 1 14.oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frosted animals cracker, plus more for garnish if desired
- 1-2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles ( I just used the sprinkles that were in the bottom of the animal cracker bag)
Very delicious and easy no bake cherry cheesecake!
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Easy Baked Leche Flan
A family favourite dessert
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 eggs (depends on your density preference, you ca use less eggs)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract