Our favorite quick cherry dessert recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Quick cherry dessert recipes
Nana's Cherry Squares
Base: Blend well & put into 8 x 8 pain
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Icing Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup cut up Maraschino Cherries
Meet the cherry almond tassies you need to make immediately
By Pascale Weeks
Part cherry, part cake, these tassies are tasty to the max. Follow our EASY-to-FOLLOW recipe to cherry bliss -->HERE<--
Mini Chocolate Cherry Flourless Cakes with Toasted Marshmallow
By hunwhatsfordinner, Hun... What's for Dinner?
Light and tender flourless chocolate cake, studded with sweet maraschino cherries and topped with marshmallow cream...
- 6 oz bitter sweet chocolate, chopped (6 squares)
- 1/3C butter
- 3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs vanilla rum
- 1 Tbs hot water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/4 C maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 4 oz 70% dark chocolate
- 1/4 C light cream
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 5 maraschino cherries with stems (dipped in melted chocolate)
These no-bake mini cherry cheesecakes are the best thing you'll make all week
By Pascale Weeks
Want a cheesecake but it's too hot to bake? Try these cute and delicious no bake cheesecakes. Trust us, its a piece of cake.
Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs
Maraschino cherries dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut!
- - 24 Maraschino Cherries
- - 1 box semi-sweet baking chocolate
- - 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- - 1 bag unsweetened coconut
- * Note that you can substitute cherries for ju-jubes (we use red and green at Christmas). They end up tasting like the chocolate covered jellies in Bridge Mixture ~ Very yummy!
Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie
Easy to prepare using fresh Blackberries and canned Tart Cherry Pie filling
- 2 - Refrigerated pie dough crusts
- 2 Cans Tart or no added sugar Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 - 1/2 pint Containers Fresh Blackberries
- 1 Cup Sugar plus more for dusting
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 /2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Egg white, beaten
25 Mouthwatering Peach Recipes To Make Before Summer's Over
Peachy keen to get the most out of the summer fruit season? Get inspired with these 25 Fresh Peach recipes...
Crispy Cherry Rice Treats
It's a twist on the famous Rice Krispies Treats, but I think they're even better! And low on the calories
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 38 or 40 large marshmallows
- 6 c. crispy rice cereal
- 8 drained maraschino cherries
- 1 t. almond extract
A delicious and easy to make dessert
- 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ozs cool whip
- 11 ozs mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 ozs crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 21 ozs cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup nuts (chopped)
Very delicious and easy no bake cherry cheesecake!
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling