Our cherry jam recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cherry
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Cherry jam recipes
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
sweets butter cookies
- 2 cups all purpose four
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- plus more for sprinkle
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- cut into small pieces
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large eeg
- 1/2 cup cherry jam
These no-bake mini cherry cheesecakes are the best thing you'll make all week
By Pascale Weeks
Want a cheesecake but it's too hot to bake? Try these cute and delicious no bake cheesecakes. Trust us, its a piece of cake.
sheep's cheese and jam
By Alix Chevallier-Chantepie
Remove the cheese from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature to release the flavor
- Good quality sheep"s milk cheese
- Black cherry jam