Our cherry jam recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cherry
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cherry jam recipes
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
sweets butter cookies
- 2 cups all purpose four
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons confectioners sugar, plus more for sprinkle
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large eeg
- 1/2 cup cherry jam, strained
These no-bake mini cherry cheesecakes are the best thing you'll make all week
By Pascale Weeks
Want a cheesecake but it's too hot to bake? Try these cute and delicious no bake cheesecakes. Trust us, its a piece of cake.
sheep's cheese and jam
By Alix Chevallier-Chantepie
Remove the cheese from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature to release the flavor
- Good quality sheep"s milk cheese
- Black cherry jam