sheep's cheese and jam
By Alix Chevallier-Chantepie
- Good quality sheep"s milk cheese
- Black cherry jam
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Remove the cheese from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature to release the flavor.
Cut cheese into slices removing rind
Serve with a little black cherry jam.
Traditionally, cheese was eaten by shepherds with jam when it was becoming hard.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!