Best Homemade Cheeseball with Roasted Nuts
My mom always makes this for me when I go home to visit.
Amazing homemade cheeseball recipe that is full of flavor and covered in roasted nuts. An absolute must make if you're a cheeseball fan.
- 1 package cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat) room temperature
- 5 green onions - finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated (honestly I never measure the cheese. You can never have too much cheese!)
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- crushed and toasted nuts (I like walnuts or pecans)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl add your cream cheese, green onions, grated cheese and caraways seeds. Mix together using a fork.
When the ingredients are mixed, transfer to a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap your mixture with the plastic wrap to form a ball. Chill for 30 minutes.
If using the nuts toast in a pan until fragrant. Cool.
Roll cheese ball in the toasted nuts until it is completely covered. Eat with crackers.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (127 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Roasted Duck Breast with Parline,... 3.4/5 (190 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Pike fillet with apples and walnuts 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- MeMaw's Celery Stuffing 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- smoked salmon spread 2.9/5 (7 Votes)