Cheese spread recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese spread recipes
EASY DIY HERBED CHEESE SPREAD
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
What’s a good healthy snack add on, rich in calcium and easy as 1-2-3? Why cheese of course! But then ain’t pla...
- • 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- • 2 cloves of garlic
- • ½ a tomato
- • 2 triangles of Gouda Cheese
- • 5 leaves of Oregano or Basil or any herb you like
- • a dash or 2 of Chili Flakes
Best Homemade Cheeseball with Roasted Nuts
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Amazing homemade cheeseball recipe that is full of flavor and covered in roasted nuts
- 1 package cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat) room temperature
- 5 green onions - finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- grated (honestly I never measure the cheese. You can never have too much cheese!)
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- crushed and toasted nuts (I like walnuts or pecans)
Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball
Great for appetizers and part of a meal!
- 3 pkgs chopped beef
- 3 8oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 tbsp. chopped sweet onion
- 2 tsp. accent seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
MeMaw's Celery Stuffing
This is a Knight Family staple at holidays
- 3lbs hoop cheese or mild cheddar (the majority of prep time is spent grating this on a fine plain)
- 1lb pecans
- 1 large jar of sweet relish
- with the juice
- 1c (+/- for consistency) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1t cayenne pepper
Boursin Cheese Spread
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 c. butter
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. dried tyme
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Shrimp Cream Cheese SpreadRecipewe ♡
Perfect for any Party
- 2 cans of small shrimp
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 or 2 jars of shrimp cocktail sauce you can get hot & spicy or a medium one
- 1 box of Ritz crackers
Boursin Cheese Spread
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Great appetizer and it makes a lot
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper