Cheese appetizer recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheese puffs
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you looking to take your chopping skills to the next level? In this video we show you how to chop fresh herbs like a total pro! You won't believe how easy it is (and how cool you'll look!).
Top rated Cheese appetizer recipes
Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball
Great for appetizers and part of a meal!
- 3 pkgs chopped beef
- 3 8oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 tbsp. chopped sweet onion
- 2 tsp. accent seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
PIZZA...in a CONE!
By Nadia Paprikas
Follow this step-by-step recipe to make these tasty pizza cones before your next game day or party night!
Best Homemade Cheeseball with Roasted Nuts
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Amazing homemade cheeseball recipe that is full of flavor and covered in roasted nuts
- 1 package cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat) room temperature
- 5 green onions - finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated (honestly I never measure the cheese. You can never have too much cheese!)
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- crushed and toasted nuts (I like walnuts or pecans)
25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you beat the back-to-school blues!
Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with Espelette Pepper
By Fromages Pur Brebis Pyrénées
Ham-wrapped cheese skewers with Espelette Pepper
- 6 oz cheese
- 8 thin slices of Bayonne ham (you may substitute with prosciutto, black forest ham or Serano)
- 1 tablespoon Espelette
sheep's cheese and jam
By Alix Chevallier-Chantepie
Remove the cheese from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature to release the flavor
- Good quality sheep"s milk cheese
- Black cherry jam
Top 10 mistakes that will ruin a homemade pizza
Pizza may be your favorite food but is yours as good as it could be? Stop making these 10 mistakes and you'll never order take-out again!
EASY DIY HERBED CHEESE SPREAD
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
What’s a good healthy snack add on, rich in calcium and easy as 1-2-3? Why cheese of course! But then ain’t pla...
- • 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- • ½ a tomato
- • 2 triangles of Gouda Cheese
- • 5 leaves of Oregano or Basil or any herb you like, chopped
- • a dash or 2 of Chili Flakes