By Henriette Cubilier
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of Roquefort
- 10 walnuts
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp of Espelette
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lettuce, tomatoes and onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 13mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Crush the walnuts coarsely. Crumble the Roquefort with a fork. Stir in cream. Season generously with pepper but not salt.
Whisk eggs in a bowl and cook the omelet in 3 minutes with 1 1/2 tbsp butter. Spread the blue cheese with walnuts, cover and cook 10 minutes over low heat. Unmold.
Place the remaining butter on top of the omelet. Serve immediately for a delicious evening snack.
You'll also love
- Cheese Sticks Bite size 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Base for Banana Pudding (or Cream... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Pound Cake Cookies 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Meringues 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Omelette with jam 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Scotch Eggs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pike fillet with apples and walnuts 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!