Cheese Sticks Bite size
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- Mozzarella cheese cut into bite size
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place flour in one bowl.
Beat eggs together in another bowl.
Have bread crumbs into another bowl.
Coat cheese in flour, then dip into egg and roll into bread crumbs.
Heat a pot of oil and cook till brown. About 1-2 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!