Fried Mozzarella Balls
- String Cheese
- Skim Milk
- Italian Bread Crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut string cheese sticks into 1 inch cubes. Dip each cube into skim milk and then into Italian bread crumbs. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Scallop and Avocado Bruschetta 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pizza Loaf 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma McKay's Oven Fried Rice 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Eat More Bars 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bread Bowl Chipped Beef Dip 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mushroom, Tomato, and Mozzarella... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Italian Meatballs 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.