Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 doz. eggs
- Equal parts Vinegar and water to fill a gallon jar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil the eggs 10-15 minutes. Peel under cool water. Place into gallon jar and fill 1/2 with vinegar. Fill the rest with room temp water. Cover tight and let sit for 24-48 hours. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Caramels 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Maw's Doughnuts 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamed Ham and Eggs 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- egg bread 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Ham salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma Riedthaler's Dill Pickles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick Salad 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe