Red Beet eggs
- 1 can red beets
- 1 can water
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs shelled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a big Jar or bowl add all ingredients
Let stand a few hours
stir every so often
You can boil everything but eggs in a small sauce pan than pour over eggs
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!