Roasted beet with vinaigrette
By Christine Garcia
- 4 raw beets
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- for the vinaigrette:
- 4 oranges
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch tarragon
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 410 ° F
Put them in cold water
Prepare dressing by mixing everything
Cook beets until you can pierce them easily with a knife.
Top with vinaigrette and spring onions. Season to taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.