Home made vinaigrette - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Home made vinaigrette recipes
Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat recipe)
By Marlys~ ThisandThat, This and That
Buca di Beppo Copy cat recipe with apples, glazed walnuts and Italian vinaigrette
- Amount of ingredients depend on how many you are serving:
- Varied type of lettuce - I used Romaine lettuce only
- Granny Smith apple cut in slices
- glazed walnuts
- Gorgonzala cheese or Feta Cheese
- Home made vinaigrette Recipe:
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch black pepper (I used black smoked black pepper butcher grind)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 3/4 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper
Roasted beet with vinaigrette
By Christine Garcia
Preheat the oven to 410 ° F Peel beets
- 4 raw beets
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- for the vinaigrette:
- 4 oranges
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch tarragon