Great home brew ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Top rated Home brew recipes
Trudy's Austrian Coffee
A Decadent, Sweet, Coffee Served the authentic way from Austria
- Whipping Cream
The ultimate guide to cooking with beer
BEER not only PAIRS well with food, it enhances it. So don't GUZZLE the entire 6-pack just yet. Here are our top tips for cooking with beer.
Abe’s Exoddus – SoulStorm Brew
Making the SoulStorm Brew: In a cocktail shaker, add the vodka, sour apple and apple juice
- 50ml / 1.7fl oz. Vodka (Optional)
- 70ml / 2.4fl oz. Sour Apple Liquor/Soda
- 40ml / 1.4fl oz. Apple Juice (Not Cloudy)
- Limonata or Cloudy Lemonade
25 ways to sneak beer into your food
Craft beer, Guinness, pale ale: whatever you choose, you'll fall in love with your favorite brew anew when you see these unreal recipes!
Drinks- Mocha Frapaccino
Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker(that should be 2 tablesp...
- 3/4 cup double-strength coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 Tbls. Hershey’s Chocolate
- 3tbsp whipped cream