Great home brew ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Home brew recipes
Trudy's Austrian Coffee
A Decadent, Sweet, Coffee Served the authentic way from Austria
- Whipping Cream
The ultimate guide to cooking with beer
BEER not only PAIRS well with food, it enhances it. So don't GUZZLE the entire 6-pack just yet. Here are our top tips for cooking with beer.
Abe’s Exoddus – SoulStorm Brew
Making the SoulStorm Brew: In a cocktail shaker, add the vodka, sour apple and apple juice
- 50ml / 1.7fl oz. Vodka (Optional)
- 70ml / 2.4fl oz. Sour Apple Liquor/Soda
- 40ml / 1.4fl oz. Apple Juice (Not Cloudy)
- Limonata or Cloudy Lemonade
25 ways to sneak beer into your food
Craft beer, Guinness, pale ale: whatever you choose, you'll fall in love with your favorite brew anew when you see these unreal recipes!
Drinks- Mocha Frapaccino
Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker(that should be 2 tablesp...
- 3/4 cup double-strength coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 Tbls. Hershey’s Chocolate
- 3tbsp whipped cream