Drinks- Mocha Frapaccino
- 3/4 cup double-strength coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 Tbls. Hershey’s Chocolate
- 3tbsp whipped cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker(that should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee). Chill before using.
Then combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream, if desired.
For this version, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Trudy's Austrian Coffee 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Lazett's Margarita 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Whiskey Sour 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Nutella Tiramisu 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Frappucino 4/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make Frappe Coffee like a pro!