Sweet berry smoothie
- 2 scoops orange sherbert
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 of a banana
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients into blender
Add the Ice first and drink last it helps with blending
You'll also love
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlet in Indian Spices 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Gazpacho Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cutie Citrus Crush 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Crèmesicle Punch 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Flax Your Muscles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- salads 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe