Berry smoothie recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Berry smoothie recipes
Sweet berry smoothie
- 2 scoops orange sherbert
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 of a banana
Pomegranate Berry Smoothie
Blend first 2 ingredients on high for 15 seconds
- 2 cups Pomegranate Cranberry juice
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup strawberry sorbet
Honey - Berrie Milkshake
Uses honey instead of sugar for sweetness
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g frozen berries
- 1 tbs honey
This is my personal fav
- assorted blueberries
- blackberries (as desired)
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed